CranioSacral Therapy Session
CranioSacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle, hands-on/hands-off method of evaluating and enhancing the functioning of a physiological body system called the craniosacral system – comprised of the membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds and protects the brain and spinal cord.
According to the Upledger Institute, CranioSacral Therapy can be helpful
for the following conditions:
- Migraine headaches
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Motor-Coordination impairments
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
- Disorders of the Central Nervous System
- Injuries to the spinal cord and brain
- Curvature of the spine called scoliosis
- Tension and Stress related problems
- Chronic Fatigue
- Immune and Neurovascular disorders
- Post-Surgical dysfunction
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Connective Tissue disorders such as Fibromyalgia
- Learning disabilities
Description of Modality: CranioSacral Therapy
CranioSacral Therapy focuses on the CranioSacral system – consisting of membranes and cerebrospinal fluid that surrounds and protects the brain and spinal cord. The benefits of CST work include an improved effect on the body’s natural healing processes.
Booking An Appointment:
A CranioSacral Therapy Session can be purchased from the website at anytime by submitting an order for phone consultation time. You can select a session that is 30, 45, or 60 minutes. Then, schedule your appointment by calling or emailing Rose directly. Questions may also be submitted through the Contact Form.