Services? shoul this be a landing page?
Holistic Health Education and Table Work
Each session is customized to the client, helping them to identify their own physical, emotional and personal successes. Rose will also provide the client with the educational tools to be in charge of their own health care.
Through collaboration with the client, Rose will conduct a complete intake of the new client, which includes one hour of Holistic Health Education and one hour of Table Work.
The first hour will include assessment of the following:
- Health concerns
- Review of prior medical records and laboratory testing, if available
- Review of general medical history
- Review of current nutritional information and supplements
- Review of nutritional supplement information, if applicable
- Visual scanning for any structural impediments
- Muscle testing using Kinesiology
With your assistance, Rose will ask questions which will further assist her in formulating an improved nutritional and vitamin protocol that complements the individual client’s needs.
The second hour will include Table Work, combining Medical Intuitive and Energy Healing techniques.
The client will then move to a table in a serene, comfortable room, fully clothed with a blanket and pillow, relaxing to a restful state. Rose will utilize various healing modalities to help repair or unblock any energy restrictions she has discovered during the first hour. These may include Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage, CranioSacral Therapy and cord cutting. Through these modalities, the ultimate goal is to provide the client with release of non-serving energy and tension providing a calm sense of well-being providing a Body in Harmony.
Holistic Health Education and Table Work can be found helpful for the following conditions:
- Tight Shoulders
- Digestion/Bowel Disorders
- Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Osteoarthritis and Gout
- Breaks and Sprains
- Dental (TMJ)
- Pre-op health/Post-op healing
Offered as a Two-Hour Session